The Goshen Hounds Hunt Club was established in 1957 (recognized in 1960) from an original nucleus of members from Master Thomas Mott's Redland Hunt. Mrs. Jane Blunt (McGrath) Collins, an honorary member of Goshen Hounds, was among the founding members. Also, in this period, a young foxhunter following hounds with neighboring hunt, Iron Bridge Hounds, before moving to Redland, Stanley Stabler joined Goshen and was later persuaded to become Joint Master. Read More.
Goshen's hounds are as exciting to see as they are to follow. They are a very level pack of lemon-and-white and red-and-white generally purebred American Foxhounds. Read More.